For our guests that love the culture and traditions of Romania, we propose a traditional day right in the middle of Bucharest. You will discover that this lovely city kept its traditional spirit even if technology and everyday life don’t leave us time to think about who we truly are. Enjoy!
- feel Romanian for a day and enjoy the traditional food, discover amazing traditional clothes
- learn about who Romanians are and feel the village spirit right in the middle of the city
The National Romanian Peasant Museum – The National Village Museum – The Old Center (Craft Center)
Details of the tour:
- Departure and return: this is a private tour so the hour is flexible but we recommend it to start at 10:00 AM. Our guide will pick you up with our van from your hotel. The return will be also at your hotel, usually after 4 PM but it depends on your needs.
- English speaking private guide and driver
- air conditioning adapted van
- entrance fees at the attractions that we stop by
- parking and road taxes
- traditional lunch